This family hates to leave this beautiful family home. A surprise company transfer is taken them away. Their loss, your gain, immaculate well maintained home, Beveled glass mahogany front door to the new stone retaining wall in backyard. The main level has 9' smooth ceilings, crown and dentil molding, new paint and carpeting, remodeled kitchen with freshly painted cabinets. commercial grade flooring and a beautiful butlers pantry. The kitchen features 3.5 X 7 ' center work island, double sinks, kitchen aid Dishwasher and disposal. Breakfast bar and more! Laundry on Main level. Upstairs are 4 BRS. 2 full baths includes large master suite with solid oak hardwood floors, upgraded dual vanities and custom shelving in the master closet. The basement level has a separate entrance into huge private Bedroom or Bonus Rm with private full bath. Built in cabinets, large closet. Level back patio area overlooks private yard with new stone retaining wall.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,032 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Insulated Door, Storm Window, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Insert, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors