Wonderful family home with oversized rooms. Great yard you won't believe. 20 X 25 ft. artificial putting green, water feature is incredible. Four bedrooms, with master on main. 4 1/2 bath, large den. Dream kitchen with granite countertops, breakfast bar , appliance garage and large eating area. Screened patio with tile floor overlooks very private backyard. Architectural detail includes hardwoods with inlays in dining room and foyer, coffered ceiling, crown molding and chair rail. Award winning Hoover Schools. This is a great family home. Must see ASAP.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,348 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BUMPUS, ROBERT F
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Insert, Marble, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Screened Porch, Covered, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors