A must see all brick 2 story home on beautiful landscaped corner 1/2 acre lot. Updated kitchen with quartz countertops, slate floor, and new appliances in 2014. Master and guest bath updated with new faucet and paint. Installed new HVAC system in 2015. This home has been well maintained. Added features include very private screened porch, finished basement with 4th bedroom and bath. Private bonus/ sitting area and wet bar. Main level has formal living rm, separate Dining room, eat in kitchen w/ breakfast bar, laundry room and large den with fireplace. All bedrooms on second level are large and very spacious. Master has walk in closet and his and her sinks, Jetted tub and separate shower. Copper cap on chimney and copper roof on bay window. Enjoy the private setting of this home on a flat, park like yard.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,429 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Chute, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Insert, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Corner, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors