Southern Charm abounds in this lovely 2 story Brick Colonial home with 4 bedrooms. Open Kitchen and Den overlooking a private level backyard. One of a kind yard in this most sought after Riverchase Community. Enjoy the convience of living just minutes from Galleria shopping, grocery stores, churches and Private Country Club offering, Golf, tennis and swim at your fingertips. This is a happy family home with many memories for the original owner. Spacious rooms offer a great gathering place for family and friends. This one will not last long.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Intercom System, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Insert, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors