Be amazed at this brick 4 bedroom home!! Nestled on a very wooded cul-de-sac lot. Master bedroom suite on main level plus 3 large bedroom on 2nd floor, all with Walk in closets and tons of storage. The kitchen is a chefs delight. Custom designed by a professional cook is loaded with built ins for housing appliances, extra storage for all you baking needs. 2 ovens, 5 burner stove top, and sliding shelve for a coffee bar, Bread drawer and hot water dispenser. GE profile side by side refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave and more. Come relax on this private screened porch overlooking a very wooded backyard with additional open deck area. This home has been well cared for with tender loving care. New roof replaced in 2017. A must see!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,280 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Storm Door
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Insert, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors